Oldalak

hétfő, január 09, 2017

Weekly update

I'm going to try getting back to blogging more regularly...  Since Edith and I are doing a new Sunday SAL, what better time to update what I've done during the week than every Monday after we finish our Sunday stitching for the SAL.

So here goes... my first of hopefully many regular updates!

Sunday SAL - Portrait of Veronica by Mirabilia

I'm stitching mine on 32ct mottle sage jobelan by Crafty Kitten, a very lovely fabric to work on. We started our SAL on Sunday Jan 1, and since Monday the 2 was also a holiday, we stitched both days, so here is my progress on Veronica for Jan 1-2


Then yesterday was Sunday the 8th, so she got pulled out again... here is my progress from yesterday...


You would think after spending roughly a month stitching Darth Vader with nothing but black thread, I would be sick of it, but I have to say, this once a week thing is okay. I actually look forward to seeing how far I can get working on her!  Hopefully soon enough though I will have other colours to show.

Then what else did I work on last week... I pulled out two of my wips to work on... first off Reflections of Canada by Ink Circles...


I managed to finish off the 3rd corner... one to go... and then I decided to work on Cornwall Cottage by Rosewood Manor...

 
Again, not too much left to do before finishing!
 
That's it for my update!  I'm not sure what I'll work on this week... another wip or work on one of these two to finish them up... but until next time... as always, happy stitching!

2 megjegyzés:

Marilyn írta...

Great progress on all.
Reflections is so pretty.
Marilyn

Unknown írta...

Loved seeing your stitching updates, especially Cornwall Cottage Sampler. I still have to decide what to do with my stitched piece, due to it's size I'm thinking of making a cushion cover out of it rather than getting it framed. Have a wonderful week of stitching.