Oldalak

hétfő, február 06, 2017

hello february


I didn't post last Monday, as I didn't have anything new to show.

I didn't get anything done on our Sunday SAL as my husband took me out on a surprise date - dinner and the theatre so zero stitching.

This week, is different... I continued to work on Autumn Quakers a bit, and here is where I stand with that one...


I've reached the top of the pattern, and added the date.  As you can see I am planning on finishing it this year!  Hopefully sooner rather than later in the year too.

Then I pulled out another wip to give it some love for a couple of days as well.... this time Sunflower Bouquet by Lanarte.



Again, I made some progress, and am getting close to a finish on this one as well.

And last but definitely not least, our Sunday SAL... Portrait of Veronica... I didn't get much time to work on her yesterday but I did put some stitches in... and here is where I got...


Not sure what is on the stitching agenda this week... but until next time happy stitching!

2 megjegyzés:

Marilyn írta...

Great progress on your WIPS.
These are both going to be so pretty.
Not much more to go on Autumn Quakers!
Marilyn

Tüzes Beáta írta...

Autumn and Lanarte super!